I finally made a lazy days skirt. Biscuit was "helping" me at the fabric store and carefully selected this fabric. Since she showed an interest I had to buy a half yard with the lazy days skirt in mind. I had been wanting to try the pattern but I must say, the ribbon trim didn't work great for me--maybe I should have used a 1 inch grosgrain rather than a 1/2 inch satin ribbon.
In other news, I finally got started on planting the seedlings in the garden. I'm hoping to use these images from last year at the State Fair as inspiration (but I don't imagine my garden will look this good). I love the climbing structures for the cucumbers.
Other than that I've been mostly lazy. I'll be back when I have something potentially interesting to share.