I've been informed that some readers just visit this place for the kid photos. Fine. Here you go. And then there are some links.
Little farmer helping me in the garden
you saw this coming, right?
And some blog links. I took down my blog roll because the format was bugging me but a reader (hi, mom) requested some of the links so here are a few I've been enjoying lately.
Early childhood education/ideas/play/creativity/parenting type stuff
- Kleas (she runs a Waldorf preschool)
- Soulemama (everyone knows her, right? homeschooling/homesteading author and mother of five)
- Sew Liberated (former Montessori teacher now pattern maker with two young sons)
- Swistle (awesome "mommyblogger" and writer)
- Julia (probably my favorite writer/storyteller on the internet)
Inspiring creative types
- Angry Chicken (always random, always good)
- Aesthetic Outburst (art with a side of farmhouse renovation)
- Two Shoes Studio (great art, short posts--she's having a show this Friday)
- Ali Edwards (scrapbooker. especially love her 52 creative lifts project)
- Posie Gets Cozy (pattern designer, embroiderer, dog lover)
- Keri Smith (always something to think about--author of unique books)
Advice and self helpy types
- Ask Moxie (parenting advice--Lisa, the archives are a treasure trove for new parents)
- Zen Habits (mindfulness and minimalism. A bit preachy feeling at times but lots of great food for thought in the archives. these posts were thought provoking for me this week. My friend Norah linked to this good parenting post)
I think this list is long enough for tonight. So here's a parting shot for making it this far. Isn't he adorable?