Did I mention we got a new car in January? It's a Honda Fit--a cute little commuter car Mr. H drives to work.
We're driving it to Iowa. We live in California.
All four of us. Two and a half weeks on the road. Camping.
Hoping the cute little Honda Fit will fit:
- Two adults
- One six-year-old (in carseat)
- One one-year-old (in rear facing carseat)
- Four people's clothes (including warm clothes and rain gear for camping in Grand Tetons)
- Three sleeping bags plus blankets for baby
- Sleeping pads
- Camp stove
- Food for the road
- Activites for the trip (books, games etc)
Actually, that doesn't look too bad....what am I forgetting?
Things that I'd like to take but really, where would they go?
- Stroller (we'll take the ergo carrier)
Both Mr. H and I have a million work deadlines to meet before we leave. And if we fit everything we need we really should be in a Honda commercial don't you think?