I have been doing stuff! My goal for the month of March (missed that deadline) was to makeover our master bedroom as a semi surprise for Mr. H. He had to help with the furniture painting and several other items so, really, the only surprise was the wall paint color but it was fun in theory.
I've been wanting to do some makeovers for a while and I knew that at some point I wandered around our house and took "before" photos of all our rooms. I finally found those photos (January, 2012--I really have been thinking about this for a while). Upon looking at the before photos it is 100% clear that what our house needs is not a makeover but a serious cleaning/decluttering. Just cleaning the bedroom would have accomplished 90% of the result. But cleaning isn't as much fun as redecorating.
So, in the spirit of full disclosure, here are the before photos (the portacrib and diaper pail are long gone from our bedroom but you can see the paint and curtain color (green) the armoire and headboard (pine) and in theory you could see that the quilt is blue and green patchwork if I had made the bed.
And now I am immediately going to post the "after" photos to make this post and evidence of my non bed making and non laundry doing not the first thing you see :)