When Erin's photos arrived in my in box I was so surprised by how her quilt looked so different from my sample.
I love that about this little project. I sent her the same three dye colors (blue, chartreuse and orange) but I didn't specify which she should use. She chose to use all three (although sparingly with the orange). I didn't use the orange at all. And I must have used a lot less dye as I have way more white space.
This quilt was just a sample so it's not quilted (other than that experimental circle you can see). The batting kind of fell apart in the wash so I actually cut it apart to keep the fabric. I was in the process of cutting it apart when I realized I had never photographed it. Hence the bad snapshots.
Stay tuned to see what I'm making with the fabric. I do have a plan cause I really love it.